Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Round 2

Since I loved my results so much from doing the Insanity workout I've decided to commit to another 60 day workout routine! (INSANITY website)
Shaun T- The Trainer

It seems whenever something in life changes, a move, sick for a while, change in something... my workouts suffer. I completed the fit test today and I will start the first "real" workout tomorrow. These are by far my favorite workouts. Why? Because after I finish one, I KNOW I am getting more fit. Especially if I am giving it my all. I will try to implement a better choice in food as well. I like to use http://www.myfitnesspal.com you can create a free account, record your food, calories, recipes, and chat with friends. You can also upload food intake on your phone with their app.

Happy Fitness (and Monday) to you all!

<3 Mindie G

No comments:

Post a Comment