Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Beginning

First post... what to write about. Well, I decided to make a blog for my fitness followers that will pretty much have any and all information about fitness that I can share with ya'll. It will include things like my Shakeology journey, any fitness workouts I am trying and events I may be a part of with Team Beach Body.

I figured that would be better than bombarding my poor family blog with all of my crazy fitness stuff. I am not sure if anyone will read this, but hopefully it will inspire people to take care of their bodies and take control of your fitness and eating habits. I will NEVER claim to have all the answers, but I will share with you what has worked for me, and what has worked for others to help keep you motivated to get fit, stay fit and live life full of energy to serve, and take care of yourself, your family and anyone else you may want to motivate!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment