Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A yummy low cal- high protien lunch

OK- I am trying to get really serious about the foods I put in my mouth. I have six different nutrition books (provided by beach body from 6 different workout programs) to spice up my meals. Today as I was looking through the lunches I found one I sorta copied, but changed a little bit.

Chicken Wrap- most of recipe is from the Brazil Butt Lift Menu

 Ingredients:
-3oz of  boneless skinless chicken breast 100 calories
-1tsp lemon juice zero calories
-1 leaf of cabbage chopped about 8 calories
-1 string cheese 80 calories
-1 tbsp pesto hummus 25 calories
-1 tortilla, I recommend whole wheat tortillas, but I don't have any at the moment about 80 calories

293 calories, loaded with protein and not so many carbs (sorry, I don't count that as much because I still have to work out with the FIT CLUB tonight at Sun Ridge Community Church in Temecula!

Directions:
1. Cook chicken on stove in Pam cooking spray and lemon juice until lightly browned.
2. Heat tortilla if desired.
3. Place pesto on tortilla, and string cheese in middle.
4. Cover with cooked chicken.
5. Lay chopped cabbage over the top and fold.

Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment