Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SHAKEOLOGY SHIPMENT #2

Alright, my 2nd shipment of Shakeology has arrived. When you sign up for a home direct shipment you not only get free shipping, you get a gift the first 2 months. The first month was the Workout videos (see previous blog) and this month is the shaker cup. Now, if I am on the go I can prepare my Shakeology in my new shaker.

Here is what you get in your second month shipment.
Again, it comes in a nice size box.

 Open the box and inside are all the goodies!!
 You get your very own shaker cup...
 And another 30 day supply of Shakeology!
 My shipments rotate each month, so this month is green berry. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes below on the 30 day calendar.
 The other side of the calendar still has the chocolate recipes, in case you have any left over from the previous month and you wanna mix it up!
Well, that is it! I already had my shake for the day (Chocolate Shakeology, 1 serving of tofu, ice, almond milk, banana, and 1 tsp of peanut butter). This is by far my most favorite meal of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment