Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Insanity, THE END!!

Alright, I finished the 63 days of Insanity and have some results to share... But first off, this is hands down a GREAT workout. I guarantee you will get results, IF you are dedicated to changing your lifestyle; meaning eating according to the nutrition plan (healthy foods, 5 meals a day with a slight caloric deficiency each day) and you PUSH PLAY every day! I enjoy my calendar, because it keeps me accountable, and I like that I can put an "X" each day in a box to see my progress, especially today!

After 2 months of Shakeology, Insanity, and a healthy diet, here are my stats:

Weight: Start 140, Now: seems to fluctuate between 135 & 137
Hips: Start 38.5", Now: 37.5"
Thighs: Start: 22.5, Now: 21.5
Waist: Start: 33, Now: 31


Final Results:
(In case you can't read picture)
Switch Kicks: 133
Power Jacks: 66
Power Knees: 136
Power Jumps: 90- I thought I was going to die (I only stopped once)
Globe Jumps: 14 1/2
Suicide Jumps: 27
Push Up Jacks: 45
Low Plank Oblique: 92
Here are some before and after photos I made on photo bucket...
The Back...
NO MORE LOVE HANDLES!!!!!!!!!!!
The Front...
This was after P90x, my obliques still needed some work...


Feelin' Good People!! Ready for Summer!!!
I think the obliques are OK now.
I am very happy with the results, and motivated to keep pressing on! Maintaining my health is real important to me. My next project is going to be a hybrid of Brazil Butt and Turbo Fire. I'm not sure how that will look yet, but I start tomorrow.

Here is some information about each of these video's and I will post more info as I go.
For whatever reason, when I tried to attach 2 different videos, it tried to copy them as the same video. SO below is a video of Turbo Fire, and the video for Brazil Butt is the link below.
Here is a little info about Brazil Butt...
Here is a little info about Turbo Fire...

Alright... wow, what a ride huh? Can't wait to get started! If you wanna join me, email me, text me, Facebook me, or whatever! Check out my Beach body page to get more information!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa Mindie! Great Job...you've been a great inspiration! I have to say...without that FB invitation for Fit Club, I would still be over 300 lbs and getting worse. Keep pushing play...I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, SO awesome! Good job! You're working really hard! I know theoretically you're supposed to workout because it's good for you, but really, the best part of working out is visible results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! Collin is one lucky guy!! Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete