Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My First Video Blog

Man, videos are a lot of work. I hope it turned out ok. In the middle of day 50, I decided to ask my husband Colin to video tape me doing the Insanity workout. I have had a lot of people ask about the workouts, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to show everyone a short clip of what the video entails.

This is the Max Interval Circuit. You do not start out with this video. The first month is a different set of videos that preps you for the second month. When I decided to have Colin turn on the camera, I had already completed the warm-up, which consists of about 8 excercises done for 30 seconds each and then repeated 3 times. And the first circuit, four intense exercises done for 45 seconds and repeated 3 times.

The music went pretty well with it. My form is not perfect, I was a little tired. But it was helpful to show me what I need to improve on. Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring! You have great motivation and determination. I wish you lived closer so I could hire you as my personal trainer. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Screwed that up ^)You guys are so cute and this looks like SO MUCH FUN! I do something pretty similar to it (kind of Tabata-meets-HIT), but this is way longer, which I love (although apparently longer isn't really better). My lungs are currently revolting against me right now, but as soon as I have some kind of drug to make them behave, I'm doing that workout! You rock! I'm so sad that I'm so far away!

    ReplyDelete